11 years since the first frame production from Alone BMX used to develop our all new frame
The Roxbury has been team tested by team riders Sean Pointing, Sam Collisson and James Hitchcox.
The Roxbury Frame features trusted geometry angles of our recent frames.
We added a mid school vibe with a chain stay wishbone which also assists with modern fat rear tyre / sprocket clearance.
We also designed new plate top tube and box down tube front end gussets to make the front end stronger than ever before.
- Full Sanko 4130 Tubes 20.75” or 21” top tube sizes
- 75 deg Head Tube, 71 deg Seat Tube Angle,
- 20.75” = 13.2”-13.5” rear stays
- 21” = 13.4” – 13.75” rear stays
- Fat Rear tyre clearance on both sizes.
- 11.65” BB Height, 9” Stand over. Tapered tt, ss and cs.
- Small peg shape 5mm heat treated thick dropouts 14mm slots.
- Externally butted seat tube.
- Dent Resistant straight gauge 1.2mm thick down tube and chain stays.
- Plate top tube gusset, box down tube gusset, (strongest front end ever).
If you have any questions please call a member of our staff on 07766 142283
Welcome to UrbanAir Bmx Shop!
We provide all your BMX needs, We stock parts that a lot of shops have to order in so this means less waiting time for you!
If you have any questions or would like to know if we have a certain item in stock or even if we can order in, give our friendly staff a ring and they will be more than happy to help you.
We are now located online only!
UrbanAir BMX Shop © 2018