The new flat pedal from crankbrothers is engineered to provide the optimal interface between shoe and pedal.
There are two distinct surface areas to optimise shoe/pedal contact across all of these different models.
The small is designed for EU shoe sizes from 37-43, and 43-49 for large.
Level 2 stamp pedals use the same axle and premium internal components as the crankbrothers clip-in range of pedals allowing for ease of service and maintenance.
- Die-cast aluminium body
- 20 adjustable pins per pedal. 8mm in the centre of the pedal and 10mm on the outer edges.
- Outer enduro cartridge bearing is designed specifically for pedals. Enduro use superior materials, grease and sealing on their bearings which are designed especially for use on a bike.
- Inner igus LL-glide bearing has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers. It performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- Double seal system combines a double lip internal seal and a new external seal to keep water and debris from entering the pedal.
- crankbrothers pedals are fully re-buildable for simple maintenance. There is a consistency in parts across all pedal models, which allows for ease of servicing, this is easily done using the pedal refresh kit (CRB-16051).
- 16mm profile
- Weight: 415g (Small), 470g (Large)
- Spindle: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body: Die-cast 6061-T6
- Inner bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Body dimensions: 100mm x 100mm (Small), 114mm x 111m (Large)
- Pins: 10 adjustable pins per side