Featuring the same headtube and seat tube angles of the original maiden as well as the original higher standover but all the other features have a modern day twist on them:
Slimmer tubes, shorter rear stays, fatter rear tyre clearance etc....
We will also offer the frame in three styles to suit everyone's brake needs... removable lugs for those who mix it up, welded lugs for brake lovers or a clean brakeless version.
- Full Sanko 4130 Tubes
- 20.75" or 21" Top Tube Sizes,
- 75 deg Head Tube Angle, 71 deg Seat Tube Angle
- 13.2" Slammed Rear Stays (runs at 13.25" with room to remove chain, Still runs at 13.5")
- Fat reat tyre clearance (our 2.3" tyre runs fine at 13.25" even with a rear brake)
- 11.65" BB Height, 9" Standover
- Tapered T/T, S/S and C/S
- 3 styles: Removable Brake Mounts, Welded Brake Mounts or Clean Brakeless.
- Small Peg Shape 5mm Thick Dropouts, 14mm Slots
- Externally butted seat tube
- Dent Resistant Straight Guage 1.2mm thick Down Tube and Chain Stays.
- Weight 4.8lbs
- "Maiden X" Colours: Matte Black, Matte Light Blue or Matte Maroon.
If you have any questions please call a member of our staff on 07766 142283
Welcome to UrbanAir Bmx Shop!
We provide all your BMX needs, We stock parts that a lot of shops have to order in so this means less waiting time for you!
If you have any questions or would like to know if we have a certain item in stock or even if we can order in, give our friendly staff a ring and they will be more than happy to help you.
We are now located online only!
UrbanAir BMX Shop © 2018