Hitcher has run a front brake forever.... so we treated him to a signature fork.
In this day in age, a quality modern fork with brake lugs is a hard thing to find so here it is.
Based on our popular Sean Pointing signature fork "The SPork" but with welded brake lugs and cable friendly top cap. BOSH! -
- Hitch Forks:
- 4130 Cromo û Post weld Heat Treated
- Steer Tube 1pc Machined with built in lower bearing race 45 deg
- 165mm Steer Tube Length
- Top Bolt 7075 Aluminium û M25 Tread
- With cable friendly cut out
- Fork Legs Tapered 28.6mm to 22.2mm û Triple Butted thickness
- 5mm Thick Peg Friendly Clearence Dropouts Lazer Cut Engraved "SP" Logo
- 30mm Wheel Offset
- Fat Front Tyre Clearance
- Colours: Matte Black or Chrome
- Weight 862g