Alone BMX Maiden X Frame (Brakeless)
The Maiden was our first frame released in 2004. Going into 2014 this will be our current frame... so we called it the "Maiden X" (ten).
Still featuring the same headtube and seattube angles of the original maiden as well as the original higher standover but all the other features have a modern day twist on them: Slimmer tubes, shorter rear stays, fatter rear tyre clearance etc
We will also offer the frame in three styles to suit everyone's brake needs
removable lugs for those who mix it up, welded lugs for brake lovers or a clean brakeless version.
- Full Sanko 4130 Tubes
- 20.75" or 21" Top Tube Sizes,
- 75 deg Head Tube Angle, 71 deg Seat Tube Angle
- 13.2" Slammed Rear Stays (runs at 13.25" with room to remove chain, Still runs at 13.5")
- Fat reat tyre clearance (our 2.3" tyre runs fine at 13.25" even with a rear brake)
- 11.65" BB Height, 9" Standover
- Tapered T/T, S/S and C/S
- 3 styles: Removable Brake Mounts, Welded Brake Mounts or Clean Brakeless.
- Small Peg Shape 5mm Thick Dropouts, 14mm Slots
- Externally butted seat tube
- Dent Resistant Straight Guage 1.2mm thick Down Tube and Chain Stays.
- Weight 4.8lbs
- "Maiden X" Colours: Matte Black, Matte Light Blue or Matte Maroon
- RRP £240